Please read this Policy carefully. If you do not agree with this Policy or any part thereof, you should not access or use any part of the Services, or otherwise provide us with your personal information. If you change your mind in the future, you should stop using the Services and provide us with no further personal information.
Information We Collect or Process
Your personal information are collected and processed by Page Builder s.r.o., reg. no. 106 96 997, a limited liability company with registered office in Prague, Czech Republic.
We collect and process personal information on legal basis hereunder:
- contractual obligations entered by you and us,
- your explicit consent given to specific purposes,
- compliance with legal obligations,
- legitimate interest of us or thirt parties.
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, when you make a purchase on our sites, visit our social media pages or use our Services. For instance, the personal information you may provide to us and how it may be provided includes the following:
- If you register to use the Services as a Customer, then you will provide us with your name, business contact information, title, office address, email address, telephone number(s), device type, and a password in order to create an account, along with signature information (including timestamp);
- If you are using the Services as an End User of a Customer, we collect information about End Users from their use of the Services, including the content of their text messages. The information we collect, some of which is personal information, includes: mobile telephone numbers and IP addresses;
- If you are not a Customer or End User, you are considered a visitor to our sites, during which time we may collect information you provide by interacting with us through our sites, including by submitting questions, commenting on our forums and interacting with us through social media;
- When you use the Services, you provide us with information such as your device information, including model, manufacturer and brand (but specifically excluding IMEI or device UUID), user ID, channel mode, SDK version, network type, App ID, call information, quality of services information (including network quality metrics), and device status changes;
- Information provided through social media networks or one of our mobile applications when you visit our social media pages (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications);
- To complete your purchase of our Services (Page Builder s.r.o. does not collect and store your complete credit card information. Your credit card payments are processed by a third-party credit card processing service); and
- If you submit any personal information relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with the services, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
When you visit our sites, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages or use our Services, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. As set forth in more detail below, we may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies. The information we may collect automatically includes:
- Usage information. Whenever you visit or interact with our sites, we, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how our sites are accessed and used (“Usage information”). Usage information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on our sites, as well as search terms that visitors use to reach our sites. This information helps us keep our sites usable for our visitors and allows us to tailor content to a visitor’s interests.
- Device Identifier. We automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the Device (computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device) you use to access our sites. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer our sites, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your interests, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Cookies; Pixel Tags. We and third parties may automatically collect information about your visit to and use of the Services via cookies. The information they collect may include personal information, such as your IP address, and advertising identifiers. The technologies used on our sites to collect Usage information, including Device Identifiers, include but are not limited to: cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit our sites), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed). Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on our sites and your activities on such social networking sites. We, or our partners, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation, to perform analytics, and personalize your experience while visiting our sites (such as allowing us to select which ads or offers are most likely to appeal to you, based on your interests, preferences, location or demographic information). A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server.
- We may use third-party website analytics tools that collect automated information about visitor traffic on our sites, such as Google Analytics. You can learn how Google collects and processes data by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ .
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for a variety of business purposes including: complete your subscription for the Services, respond to your correspondence and requests, obtain your feedback regarding our sites or Services, send you information and updates about our sites or Services, confirm a Customer’s identity and associate an authorized representative or End User with a Customer’s account, confirm an End User’s identity, monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms, Acceptable Use Policy or other agreements.
We may use the information for other purposes such as customer support for our Services and to troubleshoot problems, customize your experience with our Services, communicate with you, promote our Services, such as through targeted advertising, and learn how users interact with our sites and Services so that we can improve our Services and develop new features; communicate with you about your account and activities on our sites, modify or change any of our policies; tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; improve our sites; comply with contractual obligations; and for purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent. We may also collect information for purposes such as:
- Communicate with you (including by phone or by email) about our products, services, offers, surveys, events and promotions, and oﬀer products and services we believe may be of interest to you;
- Publish your testimonials about Page Builder s.r.o., including on our sites, forums, blogs, and social media assets (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will generally only include your name, title and company name);
- Follow up with individuals and companies with whom you have shared Pobo (Page Builder s.r.o.) content;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and lead generation strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read);
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites;
- Protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions;
- For billing purposes; and
- To detect and block fraudulent use of the sites and Services.
Information We Share
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information about you, except as described in this Policy. We may share non-personal information, such as aggregate data and Usage information with third parties. We may share the information we collect with our affiliated companies, business partners, ad network vendors and their participants, and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy, including to communicate with you about products and services, offers, events and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also share the information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share information about you with other third parties. We will ask for your permission prior to sharing information about you with other third parties.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
Your Privacy Rights, Choice and Access
We oﬀer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You control the personal information that you provide to us on our sites, but some personal information is required by us in order for you to obtain services from us or for you to use our sites. If you choose not to provide us with your personal information on our sites, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the services we offer or use some functionality on our sites. Except as provided above, we will not share personal information collected on our sites with third parties without your consent. You may also direct us to stop sending you promotional emails by following the removal instructions in a communication you receive from us. Your opt-out request will be processed within a reasonable period of time following the date on which we receive it. We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics or other criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
If you wish to modify, verify, correct, or delete any of your personal information collected through our sites, you may edit your registered user information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain personal information you have submitted through our sites. We are under no obligation to store such personal information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such personal information. We will retain your information (including geo-location data) for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your online account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services through the platform, please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do not control certain privacy settings and preferences maintained by our social media partners. If you wish to make changes to those settings and preferences, you may do so by visiting the settings page of the appropriate social media site.
If you believe your personal information has been used in a manner not consistent with the policies outlined, please contact us using the information provided below.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We use technical, physical and administrative safeguards intended to protect the personal information that we collect from and about you. Our safeguards are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information and include (as applicable) measures to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and a procedure for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing of personal information.
We use solutions provided by EU/EEA based companies, as well as US based companies, to store your data. US companies are required to provide equivalent level of protection for personal data of their EU based data subjects to the protection guaranteed by GDPR.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account credentials for the Services. Page Builder s.r.o. will treat access to the Services through your account credentials as authorized by you. We may suspend your use of all or part of the Services without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that information you provided to us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we become aware of a breach that affects the security of your personal information, we will provide you or the Customer with notice as required by applicable law. When permitted by applicable law, Page Builder s.r.o. will provide this notice to you through the email address associated with your Page Builder s.r.o. account.
Your Right Related to Personal Information
Under the GDPR, you are granted certain rights related to the processing of our personal data. We are obliged to use, collect and process personal data in such a way that you and other persons do not suffer harm to your rights.
You have the right to request information about processing of his personal data and to request a copy of such personal data. If personal data are processed in fully automated manner and are kept in a structured machine-readable format, the you are entitled to request a copy of such data in the same machine-readable format. You also have the right to request transfer of your data to another administrator, if technically possible.
If your personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to have the data rectified, by us, without undue delay. If your personal data is incomplete, you have the right to have data completed, including by means of providing supplementary information. Invoice details cannot be changed in accordance with the applicable legislation. Such data can only be changed if the user has not yet received or paid for the goods or services.
You are entitled to object to processing of your personal data if it is inaccurate, no longer necessary or are processed illegally. You will be informed of the assessment of the objection. In this case, we can only process your personal data with your consent (except for the saving or backup of these personal data).
If you wish to file a complaint in regard to the processing of your personal data, you might contact us at email@example.com. We will resolve objections and other inquiries related to data processing within one (1) month and inform you how we solved your request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with our supervisory authority seated in the Czech Republic, Prague (the country and city of the Company residence) - The Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague, Czech Republic.
If any problem related to you privacy or data protection occurs, please always contact us first and we will gladly try to solve such problem towards your satisfaction.